If you notice that your phone’s internal storage has decreased and you don’t know why, don’t despair! The main reason for running out of space is of course Google Chrome.
When you browse the Internet, most websites store temporary files in your browser. Considering that browsers use the phone’s internal memory, it is not at all strange that they take up space to ensure a good user experience (downloading multimedia content, personalized ads, session data, etc.).
Although Chrome is the most widely used browser on both Android and computers, it is notorious for consuming a lot of resources when running web pages. So much so that as reported by industry experts, Chrome stores unnecessary files from various Android websites that take up a lot of space.
Luckily, there’s a simple trick you can use to see which web pages are taking up the most space in Chrome. If you are interested in knowing how to perform this trick, we encourage you to continue reading our article.
The first step you need to do is to open Chrome on your device.
– Inside the browser, you need to click on the three vertical dots (in the upper right corner of the screen).
– A menu will appear with several options, click on “Settings”.
– Type the option that says “Website Settings”.
– Click on “Save Information”.
– Chrome shows in an instant which web pages take up the most space on your phone.
In the saved data of com, you need to click on the website you want to delete or delete all of them.